Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Pictures

Just sharing some randomness from the last couple of days!



Our stuff finally came and the tv got hooked up, while mommy and daddy unpacked boxes Keegan and Sophia relaxed!
Sophia's nursery finally set up some of the way! Here room was the first to be finished in the house! I have been waiting 5 + months to set this up!!!


First time laying in her crib!

This used to be Keegan's outfit, we got it from the Carney's before we knew what we were having!! I LOVE it!!

I love her eyes and really hope they stay that way! Can't wait to see what color her hair is really going to be, I think if it is dark like Keegan's even a little lighter and her eyes stay like this she will be so beautiful! (Not that I won't think that anyway!)


There's that smile that will make you melt!

2 of my favorite little people in the world!!!

3 Encouraging Words:

Caroline said...

Love all the pics so good, beautiful children.
Caroline

Holly said...

Gosh darn it she is so cute!

The Runge Family said...

Thanks girls!!