Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sophia's 9 Month Check up


Yesterday Sophia had her 9 month appointment. She has grown so much in the last 9 months. She is now 18lbs 3oz, which puts her in the 34th% and is 28inches long. That puts her in the 60th% for height. Other than that she is good. They are pleased with her trying to walk and standing up for a couple seconds to a minute by herself. She got some cream to put under her eye because she is rubbing it raw from this cold and that's what she does when she gets tired. She just rubs her eye to pieces and her ears. We also got some zyrtec to see if that will help her cold/allergies. If she isn't better in a week or so I need to bring her back in. This cold has been lingering around for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Keegan has it too, so I am pretty sure it isn't allergies. No shots this time which was great! However, her doctor kept trying to push the H1N1 shot on me to get for her. I just kept telling her Keegan had it and no one else in our house got it. I don't really want her to get it. We go back in April for her 12 month appointment. I still can't believe she is almost a year old! It is so crazy how fast a year can fly! It seems like you are pregnant forever and then the first year goes by so fast!

2 Encouraging Words:

Caroline said...

I so agree seems like you carry them forever. I know this past almost year with Carly has gone fast. Hope Sophia gets all better soon. I didn't do the shot either.Glad to hear is standing alone and walking a bit, mine is doing the same.
Take care
Caroline

Holly said...

What a darling! She is getting to be such a big girl! I'm glad you stuck to your guns about the shot. They can be so pushy at times! None of us got any type of flu shots.