Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas and the last couple of months

I don't even know where to begin! I had kind of been taking an internet break. I was on checking emails and facebook but that was about it! But I am back! I realized just how many people keep up with the blog even if they aren't following it and look forward to reading how things are going with us. I am sorry that I have been gone for so long and I won't let it happen again! Things get so busy sometimes and well...we all know how that goes.

Anyway, let's see the last time I posted it was November. But I don't think I updated on October and my mom and grandma's visit either. I think this post will just be a quick update and I will do a post of pictures for each month that I missed.

Like I said, my mom and grandma came out at the end of October! We had a great time going to DC and Baltimore and just hanging out! We also went trick or treating and shopping at Ikea! I LOVE that store!

October I also started my job and that is going pretty well. Some late nights but I like what I do! Keegan also finished his 100 books at school! We had to read 100 books and color a chart for him to bring back! Our goal was to get it done before Christmas break and we did! I am so proud of him!

November, Chad's dad and step dad came to visit for Thanksgiving. We had a good time. I had to work most of the nights they were here, but during the day we were able to spend time together and even made it to the Baltimore Aquarium. We have a membership so we try to get there as much as we can. Sophia also had her first MAJOR owie! She crawled into the kitchen as I was checking on my pumpkin pie and burned her hand! I rushed her to my work and they got her all fixed up and it didn't even phase her!

December brought LOTS of snow to Annapolis and when I say lots I mean 22 inches of snow in 1 day!!! It was CRAZY! Being from Wisconsin and know what it is like when it snows, people here are crazy! And they don't know how to plow! It snowed Friday night and Saturday and they canceled school Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday because they don't know how to clean the roads! We also headed out to WI for Christmas! I think I will do a whole post just on our trip because it was so busy! We had a great time and it is always nice to spend time with our families. Sophia came home with her first cold.

That brings us to the first 4 days of January! We got home from Wisconsin yesterday and came home to frozen pipes, even though we left the heat on in the house! We were beyond mad and tired! It had been a long day of driving!

Today Chad and I have been married 8 years! Seriously?!?! Has it really been that long? It still seems likes yesterday! We have gone from the 2 of us to a family of 4 plus 2 dogs! Who would have thought this is the path we would be on! I wouldn't give it up for the world!

I think that recaps enough for now of the last couple of months! Keegan is in bed already, Sophia is just about there and I think I hear it calling my name. Tomorrow you can look forward to tons of new pictures...and if you are lucky some videos too!!

1 Encouraging Words:

Holly said...

Happy anniversary! Sometimes you just need a break from internet world! Welcome back!